I have over 12 years of experience working in the advertising and graphic design industry. In the last 8 years I have expanded to web development and online marketing. My specialties include: custom WordPress theme development, branding and corporate identity design, and photo retouching. I’m also a keen learner of online marketing and SEO best practices.
I’ve build brands and developed websites for clients across numerous industries, including law firms, educational institutions, vet hospitals, healthcare practitioners and other small to large sized businesses.
I am a creative, meticulous, organized and hardworking person. I’ve developed a wide range of skills working at boutique ad agencies, as well as running my own graphic and web design business in Vancouver since September 2012.
I am proud to have been granted Canadian Citizenship in 2016, and to be a well rounded professional who can comfortably and effectively communicate both in English and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Brand development experience, including logo design (wordmark and/or icon), Brand identity guidelines, Collateral packages (stationery) and more.
- Solid design and layout skills, including conceptualizing art ideas, graphics creation, image manipulation, typography selection.
- Advertising background, including art direction and copywriting ideas for ads.
- Website design and development, including strategic planning, web programming and custom WordPress theme development for professional services firms.
- Skunkworks Creative Group – Associate Creative Director
Vancouver, Canada (Aug 17, 2015 – Current)
Custom website design and development (WordPress). Design and creation of logos, brand identity, stationery, collateral, and print ads. Clients: CAM LLP Lawyers, CBM Lawyers, MacTuc Lawyers, Canada West Veterinary Specialists, Amherst Veterinary Hospital, HH Law, Murphy Battista LLP, Soundid•EARS Clinic, among others.
- Stela Creative Services – Graphic Designer
Vancouver, Canada (Oct 1, 2012 – Current)
Design and creation of logos, brand identity, stationery, collateral, and print ads. Design, development and programming of websites and blogs using WordPress Content Management System. Clients: Birch Creek Renovations, CONTI Evolution, Scientist in Residence Program, among others.
- Skunkworks Creative Group – Graphic Designer
Vancouver, Canada (Jun 15, 2008 – Sep 30, 2012)
Design and creation of logos, brand identity, stationery, collateral, and print ads. Design, development and programming of websites and blogs using WordPress Content Management System. Clients: McLaren Trefanenko Inc, BC Court of Appeal, BC Courthouse Library Society, Bronson Jones & Company, Canada West Veterinary Specialists, Campbell Froh May & Rice LLP, Harris & Brun Lawyers, RDM Lawyers, among others.
- R2 Mix Comunicação Estratégica – Junior Art Director
São Paulo, Brazil (Nov 20, 2006 – March 27, 2008)
Design and creation of logos, brand ads and collateral, including other print materials such as annual reports and brochures. Clients: DuPont, Anfacer, BMW Financial Services, Cipatex, Invista and Tendaggi.
- Smart Propaganda – Art Assistant
São Paulo, Brazil (Sep 19, 2005 – Nov 14, 2006)
Creation and design of ads, outdoor media, promotional and P.O.P. materials, visual communication, guerrilla marketing, TV and radio spots and packaging design. Clients: Café Donuts/Melhor Bocado, Impacto Security, Hudson Gas Station, Café Santo André, Café Ituano, Café Floresta, INPAO Dental Care, Casa Nova Publisher, Hospital Santa Rita, FASP, SIMASP.
- Café Comunicação Integrada – Art Assistant
São Paulo, Brazil (Feb 10, 2005 – Jun 13, 2005)
Graphic design of ads and other print materials, including promotional materials, brand identity, collateral and photo retouching. Clients: Record TV Channel, Comgas, Lopes Real Estate Company, Panamericano Bank, Fran Press, GlaxoSmithKline.
- Principal – Estudo e Turismo no Exterior – WebDesign and Advertising Freelancer
São Paulo, Brazil (Aug 25, 2004 – Feb 04, 2005)
Development of brand identity and marketing materials, as well as website development.
- Demanda Pesquisa e Desenvolvimento de Marketing – Web and Graphic Design Intern
São Paulo, Brazil (Mar 1, 2004 – Feb 4, 2005)
Development of print materials; maintenance of the company’s website; international newsletter development; translation of research reports; development of graphs and charts.
- Beyen Brasil Ltda. – Marketing Intern
São Paulo, Brazil (Oct 1, 2003 – Feb 6, 2004)
Prospecting for new potential clients, development and improvement of the company’s portifolio, creation of letters and animated cards, and development of charts and reports.
- Insper Center of Education and Research – São Paulo, Brazil
2017 (Jan 30-Feb 3): Marketing Strategy (Executive Program)
- Cásper Líbero College – São Paulo, Brazil
2006: Bachelor Degree in Communications (Advertising)
- Escola Panamericana de Arte – São Paulo, Brazil
2005: Basic on Art and Design in Advertising
- Futura Informática – School of IT and Web
2002: Webdesign and Internet Extra-Curricular Courses
- Google Digital Analytics Fundamentals
- Online Marketing Fundamentals – Lynda.com
- Project Management Fundamentals – Lynda.com
- Google AdWords Search Certification
- Google AdWords Display Certification
- Google AdWords Mobile Certification
- Digital Marketing Research – Lynda.com
- SEO Fundamentals – Lynda.com
- Google Analytics Essential Training
- Content Marketing Fundamentals
- Hubspot Certification
(Used Hubspot as a marketing software for 1 year. Watched several tutorials on Inbound Marketing and acquired Hubspot Certification)
- Adobe Photoshop CS6, Illustrator CS6, InDesign CS6, Acrobat Professional
- HTML, CSS/SCSS, PHP (WordPress), basic jQuery
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Basic-intermediate use of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads
- English: fluent
1996-2002: Cultura Inglesa School – São Paulo, Brazil
2002: CAE (Certificate of Advanced English)
2008: CCEL (Canadian College of English Language) – Vancouver, Canada: Proficiency Level Classes
2008-2016: Working and living in Vancouver, Canada
2010: IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- Portuguese: fluent (mother tongue)
- Spanish: intermediate
2003: CNA – São Paulo, Brazil: Intensive classes