SEO Checklist for WordPress Users
Follow this checklist for the SEO best practices when publishing content with your WordPress CMS.
Effective SEO Tactics in a Checklist
Managing your own website with WordPress is very convenient, but making sure you implement SEO best practices as you do it can be time consuming. To help small business owners be effective with the tools WordPress offers, we prepared this checklist that includes not only the must-have plugins, but also third-party tools that help business owners get the most out of their websites.
With this checklist you will make sure to:
- Optimize images for the Search Engine
- Create relevant Meta Descriptions
- Notify Search Engines (Google) of your sitemap (and get indexed faster)
- Help search engines and human readers find relevant content
- Install Analytics tools to analyse your site traffic
- Get more visibility on search result pages with a Google Authorship tag